Procurement of Establishment of E-Attendance for 15 Sites AF-MOF-FSP-185744-GO-RFB ICT
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Fiscal Performance Improvement Support System (FSP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract“Procurement of Establishment of E-Attendance for 15 Sitesof Ministry of Finance.
Ref No:AF-MOF-FSP-185744-GO-RFB ICT
The Ministry of Finance now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for“Procurement of Establishment of E-Attendance at 15 Sites.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”July 2016 edition (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Finance Procurement Directorate, Mr. Naseer Waheed, email@example.com inspect the bidding document during office hours 8:00 to 16:00 Kabul Time at the address given below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12/June/2021 at 10:00 A.M Kabul Time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 12/June/2021 at 10:00 A.M Kabul Time.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of: AFN154,000 (One Hundred and Fifty Four Thousand Afghanis)
- Financial Capability: The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
- Annual turnover for any one year during past five years:AFN7,000,000 ( Seven Million Afghanis )
- Statement/ Liquid Asset:Not Applicable
- Experience:The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it has executed and meets the following experience requirement(s):
- The Bidder has satisfactorily completed at least one similar nature contract for supply of similar goods in the preceding on of the five years of: :AFN5,500,000( Five Million and Five Hundred Thousand Afghanis )
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below: 2nd Floor, Procurement Directorate, Ministry of Finance, Pashtoonistan Watt, Kabul, Afghanistan.
The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Procurement Directorate of Ministry of Finance
Contact Name:Mr. NaseerWaheed, Procurement Officer
Address: Procurement Unit, Second Floor, DM Admin Building, Ministry of Finance,
Pashtoonistan Watt, Kabul, Afghanistan