Directorate of Information Communication Technology at Ministry of Finance mainly focusing in the area providing data and voice services for MoF operations using highly-equipped data center, unified transmission system, and interconnected links via fiber and microwaves.
Directorate of ICT is providing reliable and secure platform for overall data and voice connectivity and access to MoF core application services in MoF HQs and sites.
MIS Developer works in close collaboration with their peers in the Information Technology Directorate. The specialist works in the bringing the architecture and design of the systems into working system using modern languages and database technologies. The specialist will design, code, test, and integrate systems as per the software development life cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Designing, developing, implementing and managing software
2. Testing and evaluating new applications
3. Identifying areas for modification in existing web applications
And subsequently developing these modifications
4. Writing and implementing efficient code consider best practices
while designing, developing like clean coding, commenting, avoiding lot of dependencies, generic programming and etc.
5. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
6. Developing testing and other quality assurance procedures
7. Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
8. Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
9. Ability to work as a team member
10. Give new ideas for better design, development and maintenance both developed and intended system
11. Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
12. Training users
13. Perform other related duties as required.
Required Qualification, Experience, and Required Skills:
- Bachelor's or master degree in computer since, information
technology or other related fields.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in the area of software
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best
software development practices.
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design,
development and deployment)
- Practical Experience in developing application using modern
programming languages such as PHP with Laravel framework.
- Practical skills in front-end development such as HTML, CSS,
- Practical skills in database management such as MSSQL server,
- Intermediate skills in requirement engineering and design
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including
security, session management, and best development practices.
- Knowledge in understanding unified modeling language and software engineering technical documents.
- Experience in Linux and windows servers
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs with a detailed application letter and a contact details, no later than 6 Nov, 2022 to email@example.com
Please clearly indicate “position name vacancy number in the subject line
Please do not attach your education and working experience documents.